NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Company: Company C, Inc.
Reports To: President
Supervises: Independent Sales Representatives, Internal Sales Team
Location: Company offices in Concord, NH
Hours: Full Time
Compensation: Base salary plus performance bonus.
Travel: 75% of time
The National Sales Manager is a member of our senior management team and is responsible for overseeing sales of our key accounts, eCommerce partners, home furnishings retailers and interior designers, while targeting newopportunities in these segments nationwide and internationally. This position will train sales teams to implement merchandising and selling programs within accounts targeted as color and design leaders in their communities.
- Responsibility for the Sales revenue budget for key accounts, eCommerce partners, over 800 independent dealers, and interior designers– representing 60% of total company revenue.
- Hire, train, evaluate and motivate sales force to meet goals. Review rep performance reports on a monthly basis. Perform disciplinary review or performance plans when necessary.
- Visit key accounts and retailers frequently to maintain and further develop the Company C brand within their merchandising assortments.
- Plan and direct the monthly Independent Sales Rep webinars, and other meetings held during tradeshows.
- Travel frequently with sales reps in their territories.
- Learn the home furnishings industry including customers, competition and business trends/opportunities.
- Execute the brand vision of the company as a design-driven, multi-channel home furnishings brand.
- Clearly communicate with other employees and senior management team including Design, Marketing, Operations, and Finance.
- Develop written policies, timelines and selling manuals to facilitate the growing size and scope of the sales organization.
- Collaborate closely with Customer Service Team, including training team on wholesale selling initiatives and communications.
The National Sales Manager will not be directly responsible for developing marketing and advertising programs or designing product, but will be asked to provide input relating to these areas.
Education and Experience Required:
- MBA preferred
- Experience in the home furnishings or related industry, preferably with a luxury brand selling in multi-channels.
- Team leadership
- Microsoft office key, ability to learn ERP and other software programs quickly
Company C Overview:
Company C is building a talented team of people who share our passion color and design. Company C designs and manufactures decorative area rugs and home textiles and licenses its own custom upholstery collection Company C for Norwalk Furniture. Its wholesale customers are better home furnishings stores, catalogers, eTailers, and designers nationwide. Company C has two retail stores in NH and ME, and an eCommerce store.Our work environment is dynamic and demanding. Company C offers generous benefits for qualified employees.
Please send your resume and portfolio samples to email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions about careers at Company C, please feel free to email us.
102 Old Turnpike Road
Concord NH 03301
Click here to see all available positions.