Location: Concord, NH
Compensation: Based on experience
Responsibilities include ordering merchandise, forecasting demand based on analysis and input from Retail/Web, and working directly with them to maintain optimal inventory levels. Responsibilities also include creating and manipulating data in ERP queries, reports and Microsoft Power BI. Position requires a high level of technical aptitude, attention to detail and proven math and communication skills, as well as strict adherence to deadlines.
- Ability to manipulate Excel and data files for reporting and analytical purposes.
- Manage minimum purchase quantities, initial costs, delivery dates and Open To Buy for 3rd party product.
- For Third Party product:
- Work with vendors to buy selected products
- Work with Team on names for products
- Create Product Information Files for final selections
- Recommend retail product and pricing.
- Identify overstock and stale inventory and formulate exit strategies
- Advise on process improvements and changes
- Maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors, resolve issues and conduct final negotiations.
- Communicate delivery delays, inventory shortages, stock outs, etc. to internal customers
- Process furniture orders from PO entry to warehouse/customer delivery
- Report on vendor performance and customer experience for Furniture purchases.
- Initiate inventory moves/transfers to Retail stores based on min/max levels. Transfer inventory for moves to tradeshows and photo shoots.
- Manage the cycle count program for Warehouse and Retail: provide list of items to count, enter counts into system, reconcile discrepancies. Educate and train the retail staff on inventory integrity.
- Provide IT support/trouble shooting during the IT Manager’s absence.
- Participate in Epicor E10 upgrade testing for inventory and POS related processes.
- Create system reports as needed for all departments (BI or Epicor).
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA/BS degree required or equivalent experience (preferred disciplines: Business, Merchandising, Mathematics, Statistics, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Economics, Logistics)
- Minimum 2-3 years direct related experience in purchasing, supply chain or inventory management including a working knowledge of ERP/Demand Management systems
- Strong organization and documentation skills
- Strong understanding of MS-Office Suite (Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
- Analytic with strong written and verbal communication skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions about careers at Company C, please feel free to email us.
102 Old Turnpike Road
Concord NH 03301
Click here to see all available positions.