Location: Concord, NH
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Position Overview: The Graphics Intern role is ideal for a creative individual with experience and education in graphic design, marketing, and web design - photography and video editing are a major plus. The objective of the position will be to update existing brand assets, create new as needed, and to work as part of a greater marketing team to drive our print and digital marketing efforts.
Core Responsibilities: This position is responsible for supporting the visual needs of the Marketing Team.
Seasonal graphics projects including:
- Rug tags
- Signage and sell sheets for retail and wholesale
- Packaging needs - shopping bags, thank you cards, holiday cards, gift cards
- Other graphics/assembly projects as needed
- Update marketing/communications board
- Designing print advertisements
- Development of signage packages for retail
- Updating digital marketing banner ads
- Assist with collateral development and updates
- Publishing images and content on ecat
- Posting marketing resources on partner portal (sale promos, ready to go ads)
- Launch kits, press kits, sales tools
- Editorial image request fulfillment
- Assist in other areas of marketing on an as needed basis.
Education and Qualifications:
- Strong design skills reflected in a current portfolio of school assignments.
- Proficient (at least 2 to 3 semesters) in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Bridge also helpful.
- Excellent computer knowledge (PC and Mac)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work both individually and in a team environment when given project goals and creative guidelines.
- Diligent work ethic and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; able to handle multiple projects at once.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions about careers at Company C, please feel free to email us.
102 Old Turnpike Road
Concord NH 03301
Click here to see all available positions.