CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Position: Customer Service Manager
Location: Concord, NH
Reports to: Controller
Position Overview: The Customer Service Manager is responsible for providing leadership and guidance to a small customer service team that handles incoming calls from store partners and direct consumers shopping online (B2B and B2C). The ideal candidate demonstrates passion, strong spirit and energy to provide the best service. He/she will work closely with the Marketing department on launching promotions and the Sales department on special projects and customer requests.
- Train, coach, mentor and motivate a small Customer Service staff.
- Service customers, including entering orders, returns, and customer follow up in high volume times.
- Resolve any escalated customer calls, emails and issues.
- Support sales representatives with new orders, promotion details and special requests.
- Communicate product knowledge, changes, new product and promotions to the Customer Service team.
- Represent the department in discussions of company programs and recommend process improvements.
- Administer semiannual sample orders and shipments to dealers and representatives.
- Coordinate department work schedules to ensure adequate coverage.
- Prepare department metrics including incoming call volume, abandon call rate, average calls per employee, average time on each call, average sales order value, etc.
- Prepare various reports, including weekly open orders and tradeshow orders.
- Coordinate updates to dealer & rep materials as needed.
- Maintain e-catalog for sales representatives and provide training.
- Develop video training tools for customers and sales reps.
- Other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience managing a Customer Service department
- B2B and B2C experience a plus
- Team-oriented, customer-focused individual
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented project manager with strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including ERP systems and MS Office
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions about careers at Company C, please feel free to email us.
102 Old Turnpike Road
Concord NH 03301
Click here to see all available positions.