Reporting To: Controller
Work Location: Concord, NH
Hours:30-40 hours, non-exempt (Monday-Friday)
Compensation: Based on experience
This position is responsible for all aspects of the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions and assisting with month end closing and reporting. This position reports to the Controller.
Candidates must have Outlook experience and have strong Excel skills. This position is 30-40 hours per week.
- Daily processing of AR invoices
- Daily cash application of checks, wires and credit card payments
- Contacting delinquent customers via email, mail or phone
- Monitoring the credit hold dashboard to maintain a balance of AR to new sales orders
- Processing credit applications
- Work closely with Customer Service to research invoicing/order issues for customers
- Daily processing of AP invoices
- Processing freight bills
- Weekly payment processing of AP vendor invoices
- Work closely with other departments to research any questions or discrepancies
- Month end journal entries and various reporting.
- Strong people and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Deadline focused
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently and independently
- Quick to learn and take initiative
- Strong computer skills are a must
Education and Experience Required:
- AS degree
- Working knowledge of ERP system is desired
- Experience with Outlook and strong Excel are a must.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions about careers at Company C, please feel free to email us.
102 Old Turnpike Road
Concord NH 03301
Click here to see all available positions.