Company C is a wonderfully creative place. The work environment is untraditional and unsurpassed. Full of energy and excitement, creative ideas flow from the Design Department, but also from the loading dock. Inspiration and color permeate throughout the workplace. We know how to get the job done right, and we do it with flair.
As an employer, Company C has a unique corporate culture. Our entrepreneurial spirit and pride in what we do are contagious. At Company C, we believe in nurturing talent and respect. Employees are invested in Company C and Company C is invested in them. Employees are valued for their enthusiasm, diversity, hard work and professionalism. Company C is a delightful place to work and an innovative company. Come join us!
- Preference is at least 3-5 year experience in textile design.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to put designs into repeat for bedding and fabric prints.
- Ability to create scaling for rug designs (will train if proficient at creating fabric repeats).
- Excellent drawing ability, layout and color sense.
- Must be local to Concord, NH.
- Ability to pick up/drop off artwork in person with possibility of occasionally working in house.
- Must be able to life up to 70lbs using appropriate safety techniques
- Must be able to bend and lift repeatedly throughout the day to meet the physical requirements of this position moving, shipping and packing items.
How to Apply:
Send us your resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org