Supply Chain Manager
Company C Inc. - Concord, NH
Status: Full time- 40 hours per week - (international travel required)
The Supply Chain Manager is part of the Company C Inventory Team. She/he will lead and manage the sourcing process and timelines to execute new seasonal introductions on time and in all areas of design sourcing, meet company strict quality guidelines, and negotiate best costs to value.
- Lead product development/supply chain process from initial sampling stage to delivery to customers’ locations to ensure best overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage and drive seasonal timeline calendar to meet company product launch date objectives across various departments.
- Analyze markets for competitive costs, retail pricing, and market trends.
- Identify and develop relationships with new suppliers for new product categories.
- Negotiate product costs/minimums, and lead times with factories for reorders and new products.
- Track and report all phases of development to ensure timely deliveries.
- Serve as main contact to agents and vendors, driving excellence in service, accountability, and quality. Monitor vendor performance based on quality, costs, and lead times.
- Inspect with teams product development prototypes, master samples, final production to make sure product is executed to approved master.
- Manage pricing process—from negotiations to establishing wholesale and retail pricing based on company objectives.
- Train suppliers on quality standards
- Lead innovative, forward thinking purchasing philosophies and inventory control
- Coach teams on how best to resolve escalation of supplier and other issues.
- Act as the initial point of escalation for the team when problems arise with quality, or delivery.
- Analyze, develop, and implement strategic plans to reduce costs, improve quality, improve inventory turns and fully support the company's business objectives.
- Utilize Information Systems in purchasing to enhance decision making and provide timely information to internal/external customers and suppliers
- Oversee all labeling and packaging requirements, meeting all business and industry requirements.
- Troubleshoot production/delivery problems and oversee quality issues
- Establish yearly budgets
- MBA preferably, 5-8 years experience in purchasing and materials management, global sourcing/travel
- Excellent Inventory and Systems knowledge, adept at negotiation techniques and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen with analytical, financial negotiating and facilitation skills
- Home Furnishings or Fashion industry helpful
If you have any additional questions about careers at Company C, please feel free to email us.
102 Old Turnpike Road
Concord NH 03301
Click here to see all available positions.