Retail Showroom Manager
Work Location: Hingham, MA
We are dedicated to making designing home interiors a vibrant adventure! Company C creates colorful home furnishings using the finest materials and designer styling. We combine our inspirational color and design with high standards of quality and service so the design process is an exceptional event. If you have the passion and creativity to lead our colorful experience, then we’re the company where you will love to come to work and drive your talent.
We have an immediate need for a creative yet operationally strong Showroom Manager at our Derby Street Shoppes location in Hingham, Massachusetts.
As the Showroom Manager,you are responsible for creating a productive and creative environment where our customers experience exceptional service, your team is able to achieve their personal best and the business thrives.
This role requires managerial excellence with a warm, client building proactive approach.
- Inspire, motivate and encourage teamwork with store employees and peers
- Provide leadership, focus and direction for employees to reach and exceed sales goals
- Create a positive work environment through coaching, development and mentoring
- Assist Human Resources with staffing needs including sourcing, interviewing and training
- Communicate and demonstrate adherence and support of Company C strategic vision
- Plan and lead regularly scheduled staff meetings
- Understand and engage the local market to promote visibilityof Company C brand
- Demonstrate operationally sound decision making skills
- Act as the store expert on POS and Epicor operational systems
- Manage and approve accuracy of time sheets, making adjustments where necessary
- Manage physical inventory, cycle counts and receiving purchase orders
- Manage customer service issues, offering creative solutionsto delight the customer
- Maintain store appearance and product presentation to company’s standards and merchandising vision
- Communicate professionally and timely with corporate business partners to successfully manage the store and resolve issues
- Manage staffing to meet budgeted goals and the demands of volume
- Guide team to excel in sales and support corporate sales strategies
- Understand the local market and offer suggestions for events/promotions that may help to increase foot trafficand sales
- Sell merchandise and educate customers on product offerings alongside sales staff
- Provide in-home design services for customers and support the store design team
- Shop competition and keep up to date on home furnishings marketplace
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Retail management experience, preferably in home furnishings and interior design
- Proficiency with spreadsheet, word processing, email and internet software
- Excellent customer service, organizational, written/verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts, including nights, weekends, holiday and occasional 6-day work weeks
- Ability to provide 24/7 on-call support for alarms and emergencies
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs
- Well groomed, customer friendly, energetic, and highly organized
- Strong problem-solving, leadership and multitasking abilities
- The ability to work in under pressure and handle challenging situations
Please send your resume and references to email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions about careers at Company C, please feel free to email us.
102 Old Turnpike Road
Concord NH 03301
Click here to see all available positions.