Reporting To: Director of Marketing
Work Location: Corporate Office in Concord, NH
Hours: Full Time
Travel: Travel may be required for conferences and vendor visits
Company C creates exclusive designs in colorful home furnishings. We combine our inspirational and innovative product design with exceptionally high standards of quality and service for a unique and fun customer experience. If you have the passion and creativity we need to grow and continue to thrive, then Company C is right for you.
This position is the central point of contact for all marketing, web, and creative services projects, is a key contributor to the business analytics function, and an important member of the web marketing team.
Primary responsibilities include creative services project management, web marketing and maintenance, public/media relations including social media, and analytics support.
We require an experienced person with a background in project management, comfortable managing multiple projects across disciplines and departments simultaneously, with a solid understanding of timelines, dependencies and deliverables.
Qualified candidates will also have experience in public relations and social media. Experience with a web content management system and email service provider is a plus.
- Manage all aspects of the seasonal marketing calendars for retail and wholesale divisions, to include:
- Seasonal launches
- Trade show marketing
- Wholesale and Retail catalog production schedules and mailings
- Email launch calendar
- Event calendar
- Promotional calendar
- Track and measure all related expenses against budget
Web marketing support
- Schedule and launch emails
- Maintain email lists
- Basic product and information updates in content management system
- Basic graphic design projects as needed
Public Relations and Social Media
- Maintain trade and consumer media contact list
- Send seasonal launch materials to all appropriate trade and consumer media
- Process and track all media inquiries for product and images
- Post regularly to social media platforms, respond to comments and posts
- Provide reporting on public relations and social media efforts
- Facilitate customer database updates with third party provider and coordinate data for mailings
- Coordinating all collateral production and delivery
- Assist with basic graphic design projects as needed
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree required, preferred area of studies: Marketing or Business
- Ideal candidate will have at least two years related experience in marketing, preferably with a high-end/home focused product assortment
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Pro-active problem identification and solving skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and be a brand advocate and team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send your resume andreferences to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions about careers at Company C, please feel free to email us.
102 Old Turnpike Road
Concord NH 03301
Click here to see all available positions.