CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Reporting To: Controller
Work Location: Company C Corporate Office in Concord, NH
Hours: Full Time
Summary: The Customer Service Manager is responsible for providing leadership and guidance to a small customer service team that handles incoming calls from indirect store partners and direct consumers shopping online (B2B and B2C). The ideal candidate demonstrates passion, strong spirit and energy to provide the best service. He/she will work closely with the Marketing department on launching promotions and the Sales department on special projects and customer requests.
- Train, coach, mentor and motivate a small Customer Service staff.
- Service customers, including entering orders, returns, and customer follow up in high volume times.
- Resolve any escalated customer calls, emails and issues.
- Support outside sales representatives with new orders, promotion details and special requests.
- Communicate product knowledge, changes, new product and promotions to the Customer Service team.
- Recommend new processes and improvements.
- Represent the department in discussions of new company programs and system development/conversions.
- Administer semiannual sample orders and shipments to dealers and representatives.
- Coordinate department work schedules to ensure adequate coverage.
- Prepare department metrics including incoming call volume, abandon call rate, average calls per employee, average time on each call, average sales order value, etc.
- Prepare various sales and order reports, including sales by territory, quality issues, co-op balances, weekly open order reports, and tradeshow orders.
- Coordinate updates to dealer & rep materials as needed.
- Maintain e-catalog for sales representatives by loading images, product information, and promotions and provide training to new representatives.
- Prepare department budget and manage expenses and purchase orders.
- Other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience managing a Customer Service department
- B2B and B2C experience a plus
- Team-oriented, customer-focused individual
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented project manager with strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including ERP systems and MS Office
Please send your resume and portfolio samples to email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions about careers at Company C, please feel free to email us.
102 Old Turnpike Road
Concord NH 03301
Click here to see all available positions.