CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Reporting To: Controller
Work Location: Company C Corporate Office in Concord, NH
Hours: Full Time
Summary: The Customer Service Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Customer Care Department while developing and implementing service strategies and conducting outreach. The ideal candidate will have expertise managing various interactions across channels – wholesale, consumer, and retail. The Customer Service Manager acts as the liaison between customers, vendors, accounting, warehouse/shipping, marketing and sales to ensure the customers’ needs are met in an efficient and accurate manner. If you have a desire to help others, a passion for the customer experience and an interest in the home décor industry, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Responsibilities as a Customer Support Manager:
- Day-to-day management of customer care team in Concord, NH
- Ensure that department workflows empower the team to reach or exceed customer service SLAs
- Manage customer interactions, including escalations
- Coach Customer Care Representatives to help them deliver the best customer experience
- Train staff on any procedural changes, updates to promotions, etc.
- Analyze customer data to make informed decisions about programming, shift scheduling, staffing, etc.
- Provide support to North American field sales organization
- Conceptualize, plan and implement programs that improve both customer retention and prospecting efforts
- Recommend new processes and improvements needed to attain team goals and metrics
- Work cross-functionally to provide insights and drive continuous improvements in customer experience
- Manage order fulfillment, sample orders, shipments and returns
- Prepare operational weekly, quarterly and annual reports
- Responsible for departmental budget creation and management
Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a Customer Service department
- Exceptional understanding of customer service best practices
- Experience with incident management and customer communication
- Ability to manage and develop a team of customer-facing staff
- Multichannel service expertise (email, chat, phone)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented project manager with strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including ERP systems and MS Office
Please send your resume and portfolio samples to email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions about careers at Company C, please feel free to email us.
102 Old Turnpike Road
Concord NH 03301
Click here to see all available positions.