AR/AP Specialist - Full Time
Reporting To: Accounting & Data Manager
Work Location: Corporate office in Concord, NH
Company C, Inc. is looking to hire an experienced AR/AP Specialist to join our team!
This position will be responsible for all aspects of the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions and providing backup assistance to other accounting functions. This position reports to the Accounting & Data Manager. Candidates must be proficient with computer programs, including Outlook and Excel and perform other duties as assigned.
Primary AR Responsibilities:
- Daily processing of AR invoices.
- Daily cash application of checks, wires and credit card payments.
- Contacting delinquent customers via email, mail or phone.
- Monitoring the credit hold dashboard to maintain a balance of AR to new sales orders.
- Processing credit applications.
- Work closely with Customer Service to research invoicing/order issues for customers.
Primary AP Responsibilities:
- Daily processing of AP invoices.
- Processing freight bills.
- Weekly payment processing of AP vendor invoices.
- Work closely with other departments to research any questions or discrepancies.
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong multi-tasking and organization skills.
- Deadline focused.
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently and independently.
- Quick to learn and initiates suggestions for improvement and change.
Education and Experience Required:
- AS degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Working knowledge of ERP system is desired.
Company C, Inc is building a talented team of people who share our passion for color and enhancing people’s surroundings with the products we create.
How to Apply:
Send your cover letter, resume, marketing portfolio and references to:
If you have any additional questions about careers at Company C, please feel free to email us.
102 Old Turnpike Road
Concord NH 03301
Click here to see all available positions.